Stepping Forward Makes Good Business Sense
Every year, over 800 Canadian companies take part in the World Partnership Walk.
Our corporate partners recognize that their support is a smart investment in the fight against global poverty – a cause that Canadians overwhelmingly support. Nine out of 10 Canadians agree that it is important to improve health, education, and economic opportunity for the world’s poorest.
Our workplace programs are a great way to:
- Enhance corporate marketing, branding, and networking objectives
- Be recognized as a globally-minded and community-oriented company
- Engage employees and customers in a meaningful cause
- Connect with highly desirable, influential, and diverse Walk audience
We have many ways for your workplace to support positive global change:
Step Forward. Form a Workplace Team
Starting a workplace team opens many valuable opportunities for Corporate Team Captains and team members to engage their colleagues, make a positive impact, and raise the profile of their business and corporation in the community.
Our corporate partners have seen the benefits of encouraging their employees to step forward:
- Improved talent retention and productivity
- Greater emotional connection with the organization
- An enriched corporate culture
- Employees becoming champions of their organization
Take the first step and start your team here!